Venture Capital & Strategy
- Venture Capital & Strategy advisor for investors and startups
- Supporting inventors and entrepreneurs in getting breakthrough technologies to the market
- Interim roles in VC
- (Venture) Partner for (international) funds
- The focus of Ludolf Stavenga (owner VisitReturn) is helping inventors and entrepreneurs in getting breakthrough technologies to the market, making the world better, and if possible with financial profit.
- Ludolf Stavenga has more than 25 years of experience with startups and technology, and thus a broad and deep experience in Venture Capital & Strategy.
- Ludolf has worked as manager in several corporate venturing roles at large companies as VNU, Sanoma and ANWB.
- Subsequently Ludolf worked at Emesa (VakantieVeilingen) and contributed to the enormous growth from startup to scale-up.
- Ludolf has coached more than 200 startups at KplusV, Startupbootcamp and YES!Delft, and advised numerous small and large companies on strategy.
- As investment professional Ludolf has worked at Zeeburg Ventures, Sanoma Ventures, ENERGIIQ, UNIIQ, Delft Enterprises and Graduate Entrepreneur Fund.
- At Graduate Ludolf contributed to raising and establishing a €56m fund (including RVO DeepTech) and as partner GreenTech and DeepTech invested in companies like QuantWare, Magneto Systems and Rocsys. Ludolf was also member of the Investment Committee.
- Through this background Ludolf has a vast experience in scouting succesful (DeepTech) companies, in growing startups to scale-ups and has been involved in €0.5B worth of exits.
2021 – 2023 Fund management/ Partner Graduate Entrepreneur Fund
2018 – 2022 Interim investment manager Delft Enterprises, Spinoffs of TU Delft
2018 – 2022 Interim investment manager UNIIQ, Proof of concept fund
2017 – 2018 Interim investment manager ENERGIIQ, Energy-innovation fund
2015 – 2020 Venture partner – River Venture Partners
2014 – 2015 Interim Investment Manager SanomaVentures
2012 – 2015 Investment Manager Zeeburg Investments
STRATEGY & CONSULTANCY
2018 – 2022 Associate KplusV, funding expert PIMNH, helping SME’s with investor readiness & fundraising
2022 – 2022 Funding expert Mobility Lab
2013 – 2019 Mentor Startupbootcamp and UtrechtInc
2017 – 2017 Advisor YES!Delft Meet the VCs; Advisor OMS (a.o. Radio538); Strategy & Fundraising for startups a.o. Nowi, Triggi, iLost, Goboony, Parcompare
2016 – 2016 Advisor Newion Investments, Ballast Nedam, Mall-Connect // Fundraising Perseuss, Parcompare, Xinaps
2007 – 2016 Strategy / Ecommerce consultant VisitReturn: Travel (Landal GreenParks, VisitSweden), Media (Sanoma, Noordhoff Uitgevers, Emerce, Persgroep),Technology (Froq, Fujitsu Services)
SCALE UP & CORPORATE
2007 – 2012 Business development manager Emesa / VakantieVeilingen
2006 – 2006 Managing Director Nederland/België Emesa / VakantieVeilingen
2004 – 2005 Manager Marketing & Communicatie Pharos Reizen of ANWB
1995 – 2004 Various positions (Marketing-, Sales-, Projectmanager) Sanoma / VNU